Carpenter House Museum
This 3-story mansion, built in 1914 by Cle Elum's first successful banker and former mayor, Frank Carpenter, has been preserved with its original decor and furnishings. A step over its threshold transports visitors back in time to the early 1900s, as well as showcases early Cle Elum history in its 3rd-floor display. The High Country Artists maintain the home as well as exhibit their art works on a revolving monthly basis.
- Carpenter Museum Virtual Tour
- Location: 302 West 3rd, Cle Elum WA 98922
- Phone: (509) 649-2880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Noon to 4pm, Fridays through Sundays
- Admission: Free, but DONATIONS WELCOMED!
- Accessibility: Many steps at entry and throughout house