Cascade Rail Foundation
Located at the South Cle Elum National Historic District along the Palouse-To-Cascades State Park Trail, the former Milwaukee Railroad Depot is the home for an Interpretive Center, and also Smokey's BBQ restaurant. The NHD also includes a walking trail through the rail yard complete with interpretive panels.
- Location: 801 Milwaukee Road, South Cle Elum, WA 98943
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Rail yard interpretive trail: Dawn to Dusk. Depot Interpretive Center: Noon-4:00pm Saturdays, May - September. Smokey's BBQ Restaurant: see their website www.smokeysbarbque.com
- Admission: Interpretive Center: Donations only
- Accessibility: Ramp to Depot building. Outside Rail Yard trail is gravel.