The oldest complete telephone museum west of the Mississippi, with displays covering the history of telephone technology from 1876 to the present. In addition to the telephone displays, the museum features a collection of coal mine artifacts and a selection of historic local photos and businesses memorabilia.
- Telephone Museum Virtual Tour
- Location: 221 East 1st, Cle Elum WA 98922
- Phone: (509) 649-2880
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Noon to 4pm most days during Summer
- Admission: Free, but DONATIONS WELCOMED!
- Accessibility: 3 steps to get inside